ALEXANDRE BILODEAU 2014
ALEXANDRE BILODEAU 2014
ALEX BILODEAU 2014
Alex Bilodeau - Art Print - Color
Alex Bilodeau Art Prints Capture Canadian's
Second Gold Olympic Freestyle Moguls Win &
Raises Funds for CAPHC
Alex Bilodeau's record breaking & emotional Sochi 2014 moment captured in new
artwork by Jurik Designs.
Vancouver, Canada - December 18, 2014
Jurik Designs http://www.jurikdesigns.com/Alex/alexE.html is proud to release their latest artwork image depicting Canadian Freestyle Mogul Legend Alex Bilodeau. Partial proceeds from the sale of the art prints will be donated to CAPHC - the Canadian Association of Paediatric Health Centres. http://www.caphc.org/
Jurik Designs is hosting a Canada wide introductory offer for the Alex Bilodeau Art Prints. Anyone who orders 1 art print of Alex, will receive a second art print for free. (Same color print.) This special offer is available for a limited time. Only available for orders shipped to Canadian addresses.
The original artwork is a water color painting that has been reproduced into both color http://www.peterjurik.com/gallery/index_alex.php and black and white http://www.peterjurik.com/gallery/index_alex_bw.php lithographic art prints, for your convenience. The image captures the joyous moment we all recall when Alex held up the Canadian flag just having won his second Olympic Gold medal in Sochi, repeating his Gold victory from Vancouver 2010.
There's more good news! Several art prints that will be made available to the public for this new release have been PERSONALLY SIGNED BY ALEX.
The artwork of Alex captures an emotional Olympic moment.
Fans may enter to obtain one of these very special and limited personally signed art prints through several ways:
CAPHC will have one signed print to be shared with its members in a future fundraising opportunity.
The Canadian Freestyle Association will have three prints available for their fan use. Details TBA.
The 2015 Canada Winter Games that will be held in Prince George British Columbia from February 13 - March 1 2015, will be giving away five art prints that have been personally signed by Alex Bilodeau! Details TBA.
The Quebec Freestyle Ski Federation will be giving away two art prints that have been personally signed by Alex Bilodeau. One print will be available through our Facebook fan page and one print event will be announced through the season.
Cypress Mountain, the host mountain of Alex's Vancouver 2010 Gold and the first Gold ever won on home snow, will have one print available for fans to enter to win for free starting next fall. Details TBA.
6. Whistler Athletes' Centre will be hosting an onsite contest where guests staying at the Whistler Athletes' Centre Lodge may enter their name to win a signed print.
The Town of Rosemere, Quebec, will be hosting a free event giving away one personally signed print by Alex. Details TBA.
8. A print of Alex Bilodeau, signed by the athlete himself, will be on display at Ottawa City Hall later this summer. The public will have the opportunity to enter a draw to win the actual print once it is removed from display at Ottawa City Hall.
9. Hudson's Bay patrons may view the art print of Alex that has been personally signed by him at the Montreal store on the main floor. Patrons may also enter their name on site to be able to win the print.
10. Hudson’s Bay Chinook will be having an event on December 20th 2014. Customers who purchase a pair of Olympic mittens on December 20th will go into the draw to win a print signed by Alex Bilodeau, $3.33 of every pair of mittens sold goes to supporting athlete development programs, coaching and equipment.
11. Visit the Claude-Robillard sports center in Montreal to enter to win 2 art prints of Alex!
12. Hilton Quebec will be offering the signed lithographic print to one of their Facebook fans. We invite you to stop by the hotel to see the print in all of its glory.
13. You can also admire the signed print at the stunning log reception of Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant. It will be given away in January to one of the hotel guests.
An eBay online auction for an art print personally signed by Alex starts on December 4, 2014! Funds from the sale of this print will be donated to CAPHC. Updates TBA.
15. There is a YouTube contest to win an art print personally signed by Alex.
16. Follow on Facebook & Twitter for updates on how you can enter to win or obtain a signed print. More host sites may be added.
Most signed art prints available to win are in color, but some may also be in black and white.
“We’re very proud to support this initiative by Jurik Designs” said Grant McDiarmaid, VP Marketing of the Canadian Freestyle Ski Association. “Alex is not only one of the best and most successful athletes in Canada, he has represented his country, sport and family with grace and humility. It is great to see him recognized for his achievements and to help raise money for a very good cause.”
After attending numerous Olympic events during Vancouver 2010 Jurik Designs turned their attention to creating figure skating artwork. "The entire Olympic experience was very beautiful and emotional to attend in person, especially as a Canadian in your home town." said Jurik Designs. After missing creating artwork of Alex in 2010, they couldn't miss him again after Sochi.
For more information & to purchase the Alex Bilodeau Art Prints go to Jurik Designs http://www.peterjurik.com/store/index_alex.php
For more information on how to enter to win an art print that has been personally signed by Alex go to http://www.peterjurik.com/gallery/alex_text.php
Other artworks by Jurik Designs include images of Joannie Rochette, Yuna Kim, Johnny Weir, Mao Asada, Japan Tribute 2011 and Amy Winehouse "27 Roses." Jurik Designs figure skating artwork was recently on display at the BC Sports Hall of Fame & Museum and UBC Robson Square. Alex's image along with the figure skating artwork will be on display at the Whistler Athletes' Centre at Whistler BC.
"As did so many across Canada and the world, the CAPHC Office watched Alexandre Bilodeau at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi with excitement and pride as he became a two-time Olympic Gold Medalist and truly made his mark as a Canadian legend in sport."
"As a CAPHC honorary member, Alexandre Bilodeau and his family have been integral partners in advancing CAPHC’s national childhood disabilities and rehabilitation programs since 2010. With tremendous support from the Bilodeau Family and other key partners, in 2014 CAPHC will develop the first time ever Canadian Paediatric Rehab Reporting System (PRRS)."
"All funds raised in this auction will go directly to the continued development of PRRS and we are incredibly grateful to Alexandre for his support and commitment to the health and well-being of Canada’s children and youth!"
- Elaine Orrbine, President & CEO, CAPHC
Copyright 2014 Jurik Designs Inc. Tous droits réservés.